Monday, January 23, 2012

Fiddling In Photoshop With Freebies

I have recently stumbled upon some lovely websites.
Full of free pretty things.
Printables, tutorials, everything I love!

One of them is this lovely site called Pugly Pixel.
It is overloaded with pretty, lovely, gorgeous.
I discovered the free blog photo templates and had to play around with them...
There is even a video on how to.

So what do you think?


This is my first attempt.
I had some minor issues.
Did things my way instead.

You may have noticed I have been changing the look around here a little bit...
Well, I want to polish things up.
I have wanted to make some big changes for a while, and I was even considering moving over to Wordpress, but shuddered when I gave it a trial run.
I like simple, fast and easy.
I'm still fixing up a thing or two.
Another big change which I am trying to decide on implementing is a name change.
Yep, a blog name change!
I did a Wordle word cloud from my blog and three words stood out the most...
Lovely.
Little.
Home.
I felt that really sums it all up!
So what do you think?
Should I change the name to Lovely Little Home?
Blogginess was a spur of the moment, all I could think of at the time name.
I think I have outgrown it now...

Please tell me what you think in my little poll over on the left hand side <---------
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment