Monday, October 3, 2011

A Little Bit Of Creative Design In The Morning...

I've been playing around with that fun My Memories Suite scrapbooking software.....
Yes, it is addictive.
But, I came up with an idea!
For my little girl's birthday we made gorgeous photo invitations.
I spent a long time in Photoshop, fiddling around, perfecting the design.
Well now I have found a much faster and easier alternative!


I made two little demo invitations which took about 5mins each to make.
How easy!


I think they look pretty cute too!
I will definitely be using this software to make the next invitations....
I just need to wait....

Don't forget, if you, or anyone else is interested in buying the software, I have this handy little code to enter in at the checkout which will get you $10 off!

STMMMS36741

I am all about getting a good deal, and love to share!


1 comment:

  1. Scrapbooking and I have never "clicked"...but I love it when other people do it. What sweet bebe pics!

    --Jaclyn T
    Nature Inspired Jewellery
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/trickart
    http://www.positiveponderings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete