Sunday, July 11, 2010

Things Look A Little Different Around Here!

You may have noticed I did a major overhaul of my blog yesterday. I used the new Blogger Template Designer and I really like it!
There were so many great options to choose from and with a live demo it made tweaking so much easier.

But that won't be the only change around here. I am aiming to do more frequent posting and be a little more organised. Though I can't make any promises yet!
I have lots of photos of crafty goods to take and share, and even a special giveaway coming up soon. It is so gorgeous I know it will be hard to part with, but I would love to give it to a new home!

I have also added and "About Me" page, just click on our little family photo on the right hand side and it will take you there. It's not an essay of my life, just a few short and sweet notes on me and my family. I like to read about the people I follow so I thought it was about time I shared a little too.

I hear my girl calling.....
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment