Thursday, July 29, 2010

10 Things I Love...



About my daughter...

  1. The way she clings to me, throwing her small arms around me when I get her out of bed. She loves her cuddles as much as her mummy does.
  2. Her laugh, it is pure joy.
  3. That she shares everything with me, mainly her pre chewed sloppy toast but I still pretend to share it with her. It makes her laugh.
  4. Watching her off in her own little world, running around the house, bouncing from one toy to the next.
  5. Listening to her "read" her books to herself.
  6. Her cheeky smile.
  7. The way she twirls and plays with her hair, just like her mummy.
  8. When she dances, her hips swaying and her shoulders bouncing up and down. Hilariously cute.
  9. Seeing how excited she gets when her daddy gets home, the look of love on her face.
  10. .........Ok, I love EVERYTHING about her, even when she poops in the bath I still have a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment