Thursday, June 17, 2010

She gets it from her father....

I heard nothing.
When she goes quiet it is usually because she is up to something...
Then I heard the beep of the Playstation 3 turning on....
I asked my hubby if he turned it on.
No, he was on the computer...
Hmmmmm.....
I walked into the loungeroom and found the culprit!





I had to laugh, she was flicking through the menu, having a blast.

I dug up a box of crafty stuff from the shed and out popped this...
Know what it is?



Beeswax! I found half a sheet of plain and 1/4 sheet of this beautiful colour.

After Eve had so much fun at Play & Stay drawing I decided to make her a pencil case for the packet of textas I had found.
I got her to sit down with me and draw with some crayons on a piece of calico.
Though I did most of the drawing, she was very distracted and wanted to eat, step on and show daddy the crayons rather than draw.
But she did put a few scribbles on there.
Then I ironed the crayon into the fabric and away I went....



I finished the pencil case last night but it was a bit of a challenge since my sewing machine is broken. I used hemming web and hand sewed a simple drawstring bag for her.
No photos of the finished yet but I will take some today.

Here's a hint of something else I have made recently as a present for someone...



XD

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for voting for my daughter's photo-I don't have an email address to send the pattern to, would you mind sending that to me? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete