So here goes:
2 Cups Self Raising Flour
1 tsp salt
1 Cup Grated Cheese
! Cup Grated Zucchini
1 Cup Grated Carrot
2 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
30g Butter, Melted
1 Cup Milk
2 tsps Sesame Seeds
- Combine dry ingredients , cheese & vegetables in a bowl.
- Combine eggs, butter and milk in a seperate bowl then add to dry mixture.
- Stir until just combined. The mixture will be lumpy.
- Spoon into greased muffin trays, sprinkle with sesame seeds & bake at 200 degrees Celcius for 25 minutes.
- Pop one out, split it open and spread some butter inside and ENJOY!
We added some chopped green olives to the mix to add a bit of extra yum-turned out fantasticly tasty!