Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Etsy!

So you may have noticed the Etsy thingy on my blog now.....
Well I finally got around to opening up the shop again.
It was one of those days where you sit and number crunch and go "OH! We need money!" and then have a little panic attack under the doona.

So I got busy listing stuff (have done some more today) and I was so surprised when I sold my very first item about 30mins after listing it! I was so happy! I never expected the first sale to happen so fast as I have heard a lot of stories of people waiting for a long time and really struggling with it.

But not only did I do the Etsy yesterday, I also finished off this taggie cube:



And here's a sneak peek at more to come in my Etsy store:








Now it is nap time.....It has been an early morning after a late night of computer problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment