Saturday, February 14, 2009

Raspberry Friands and a preview of the next freebies.

Today I did some more cooking. Creamy chicken & vege pies for the hubby and some yummo raspberry friands for us both.
I have to admit I did use a packet mix for the friands, simply because they were marked down to $2 (from $5) and I thought they'd make a good addition to the already full freezer of yummy foods.
And of course because I was bored and felt like decorating them they have little love hearts. Awww......



And after all the rummaging yesterday I found these little beauties:



They are two pendants and one fridge magnet. So yummy and fruity!
They will be the next giveaway, just thought I'd give you a sneak peek before putting them up on Craftster for all to see!

6 comments:

  1. what did you use to make the hearts? and I'm assuming that is just powdered sugar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i cut out cardboard hearts and put them on before sprinkling. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god. These fruits are adorable X3

    im 14 and am just getting into crafts ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. What are those fruit pieces made of?

    2.Wow I thought you had some fancy doohicky but card board I could do that lol.

    3. You should post more:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! :D
    Go crafting crazy Amanda! It's the prettiest addiction out there and you learn so much. :D
    Hey Chelsea,
    the fruit are coloured resin (took a lot of fiddling to get proportions right!).
    Lol, cardboard has endless possibilities! And it's freeeee :D
    Why thank you I will be posting more stuff today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG fruities! *HEART* I am so jealous of all you people that get to play with resin and stuff :P

    ReplyDelete