Thanks for all the lovely comments :)
Anyway, onto the recipe!
- 3 heaped tsps honey
- 100grams butter
- 2 cups oats
- 1 1/2 cups coconut
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1 cup dark choc chips
- Place all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix. Make a little well in the centre.
- Slowly melt butter and honey and stir together.
- If you want the choc to melt, pour hot butter/honey mixture in and stir around. If not, try to be patient (didn't work for me!) and wait for the butter mixture to cool. You may need to add extra butter.
- Stuff into a greased cake tin, tray whatever you feel like baking in.
- Place in 180 degreesC oven for about 20-30mins. Check to see if browned.
- Remove from oven and go somewhere you can't smell it or you will end up with a burnt tongue. :D